A cycling club from Sheffield, the City of 7 Hills, with the Peaks as our playground. Join us if you like:
- Different route, new roads & hills, each week? (may involve routiny!).
- A non-regimented club with rides that are free flowing and can occasionally get a bit pacey (we will always wait at the top though!)
- Stopping at quality cafés e.g. flat white and waffles, or simply a slab of plain and delicious flapjack.
- Laughing the miles away within a diverse group, a minority do moan occasionally, eh BenK!
- A hybrid between a traditional club ride and training ride, kick each other's head in, or sit in the group wheel sucking, your choice.
- Top of the range, stylish kit.
- Finish the ride with a rehydration beverage and brown crisps.
SaturdayMeet at Oakbrook Cafe at 8:30am for 9am (unless a special ride). Generally between 40 and 80 miles. 15-18mph.
Tuesday RidesMeet at Norfolk Arms for 6:30pm roll out. Route generally between 25 and 35 miles followed by pints and crisps, if you're lucky they'll even have pickled eggs and brown crisps in stock! 16-20mph.
Monthly SocialsFirst Wednesday of the month is our "club meeting", venues change to keep them different but we'll meet around 7:30pm. How late it finishes is up to you!
Throughout the year we do loads of other random stuff, such as:
- Weekend trip cycling to Ghent in Belgium and back
- Yearly epic - 150 miles in one day
- Christmas social - including awards ceremony
- Trips to the velodrome
- Entering various race series, time trials and hill climbs